Welcome to the official website of Offshore India Data Entry!
We are a leading outsourcing firm across the globe and we believe in delivering quality-oriented services by maintaining an honest and trustworthy relationship with all our valued clients.
You are most welcome to take a look at our website but kindly remember that your subjected to follow a set of terms and conditions while taking a tour of our site. The points mentioned are the legal agreement made between you and Offshore India Data Entry.
When you visit our site and read about our services, we hope that you have understood the terms and conditions pertaining to the use of our website.
Privacy and confidentiality are an integral part of our organization. The information including the content displayed are highly protected by the Copyright and Trademark Law.
Take a look at the Terms and Conditions of Offshore India Data Entry:
- Terms – Each time you use our site, you are abiding by the terms and conditions of Offshore India Data Entry. If you feel that the terms stated are irrelevant and you feel hesitated to follow them, kindly do not use the site as we do not want you to get in a legal trap. And if you violate the conditions, you won’t have an access to the site further.
- License Power – We give you the permission (just for one-time) to download the information which is displayed on the website. But you cannot amend the material, use the material for public display, destroy any software, transfer the material to another source, or remove any kind copyright from the material.
- Disclaimer – You have to use this website at your own risk. The services mentioned on the website will be delivered to you with the same quality as prescribed. We do not make any warranty neither do we develop any demonstration regarding the accuracy of the use of the material.
- Limitations – Kindly make sure that Offshore India Data Entry is not responsible for any damage which is solely caused by the negligence of the users or visitors. This is applicable even if you have informed our represented about the damage via verbally or through written format.
- Links – Till date, we have not viewed the links of the external website which is mentioned in the official website of Offshore India Data Entry. We do not accept to promote any other link on our site.
- Revisions – The content displayed on our website might carry slight typographical errors. Kindly ignore them as we will be updating them soon. We may make the changes in the content, without giving you a prior notice. We might make the changes as per our convenience and thus, we do not commit to offer the revisions immediately.
- Modifications – As said, we will make the changes, or removal of the material or content without any prior notice. At times, we make immediate implementations, and thus, we fail to inform the customers or clients about the changes. We regret the inconvenience that is caused at certain time.
- Principal Law – Any sort of big or small plea associated with the website of Offshore India Data Entry shall be controlled by the laws of State Government of India, without any regard to its conflicts of law provisions.