Welcome to the official website of Offshore India Data Entry!
At Offshore India Data Entry, privacy is considered to be an important factor. Since inception, we have managed to protect the data of our clients and it has increased the amount of trust placed on us by them.
We follow a set of privacy policies which are beneficial for safeguarding the personal details and data of our esteemed clients. Our policy conditions satisfy the anxiety of those who are very much concerned and worried about their ‘Personally Identifiable Information’, which is being utilized on the digital platform.
Take a look at our privacy policies in order to understand how we collect, use, and share the information.
- Before collecting the information from the clients, we make sure to give a detailed report regarding why the information is being collected. We collect information such as your name, e-mail address and contact number while filling a form or subscribing to our newsletter.
- We will collect the personal details only with the consent of our clients or customers. We respect your privacy and we won’t compel you to disclose your details.
- We believe in collecting the details through legal and lawful means. The word ‘betrayal’ and ‘fraud’, does not exist in our dictionaries.
- We collect only the relevant information which is necessary to meet your requirements. But the information provided should be accurate and reliable.
- Trust us when we collect your e-mail address and contact details. We will safeguard the details and ensure not to misuse the collected details. Your personal details are collected under the CAN SPAM Act.
- While collecting information from kids below the age of 13, we follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- We will ensure to protect your data from any theft attempt, disclosure, or any unauthorized access.
- Please do not lend your credit card numbers as we are strictly against the collection of such information.
- Our privacy policies are open to our valued customers as we believe in protecting their identity as well as improving the relationship with them.
- If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe from our services, kindly drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org